Common travel problems like flight delays, injuries and illness, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why we recommend you travel with the Travel Companion plan. The Travel Companion Plan provides insurance designed just for travelers. It can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
If you have already purchased your Travel Companion Plan or would like more information, click here to view plan details.
If you're still wondering what the Travel Companion Plan can do for you, read on!
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your luggage or personal effects are damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- Your trip is interrupted due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- You need assistance with replacing a prescription or an emergency cash transfer.
The Travel Companion Plan is provided through Travel Guard, a worldwide leader in travel insurance and assistance services plans.
Travel Guard plans provide:
Coverage you can count on.
A broad array of insurance coverages provide insurance protection specifically designed for travelers
A world of service. Travel Guard provides a suite of travel assistance services you can begin using from the moment you purchase your plan. Lose your passport? Need a translator? Have to send a message to family or friends? Call anytime. We're here to help.
Always there, everywhere. Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, Travel Guard's 24-hour toll-free travel help line is just a phone call away.
Include the Travel Companion Plan! Call your Vacation Specialist today!
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. Travel assistance services provided by Travel Guard.